Monday, April 8, 2013

Working Hard, I love North St Paul, The Lamb of God 3/25/13

Ha uh happy monday guys! Easter is coming up. In fact last night we went to a concert called the Lamb of God with one of our investigator's named Fred and a cool couple in our ward named the Askey's. It was really good it was not a musical but a concert depicting the last week of the Savior's life. Really Inspiring. It was packed. I grabbed a piano bench and a table from the Relief Society room and that is what we sat on. It was awesome. So that was cool. Sad news E. Weatherford is going home most likely I should be getting a companion this week maybe tomorrow most likely. Just some stuff but that is ok. It has been a hard weekend. He is pretty much ready to go home. It will work out. Never thought the kid that I was training would go home so quick but that is ok. I talked to the mission President and stuff and he just told me to work hard. I have been working super hard lately cause of training but the best thing I felt that I could do after random stuff happened, is work. So this Sunday we got like 6 Investigators to church. And we had a whole row and a half of investigators and less actives. It was super awesome. Church attendance for our English work hadn't been that good for like 2 months. Our ward had 36 investigators at church. I love North St Paul. The people, the member's, I am grateful that I can serve them. For pretty long too. Mom your Easter thing was super cool I really enjoyed it. Have fun at all the hunts! I will be doing a different type of hunt. Hunting for people!!! To come unto Working Hard. So I will probably have a better time than all yall but sorry for ruining your week. Man the cousin's are not that young any more. That is crazy. I'm sure everyone will be running around like little kids anyways. Man I am in for a crazy week but I know I am working hard. -Love Elder Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment