Monday, April 8, 2013

Two children baptized, 6 months out! 2/18/13

Hey guys how is everyone doing? This is probably going to be really quick, nothing too much happened lately well this week and the biggest thing was we set a baptismal date for 2 children of a member for June 29th. They are pretty cool the family just needs to get geared up and into the church. Also I went to Dinkytown U of M campus with Elder Checketts we had the same companion. He is my zone leader I actually like him a lot. It was a cool exchange and i contacted some cool people that they should teach One girl i gave a Book of Mormon. We have been playing this seasons game on pday it is pretty fun. Look it up you guys can use the internet. I LOVE MY NEW SCRIPTURES AND ALL THE STUFF that you guys sent. Thanks a ton. I don't want to use my scriptures cause they are so awesome. Transfer is just over halfway over I am guessing I will be training here.. whitewash training... or Spanish. I hope either the latter or the first. Our district is super fun. That is basically my week i am doing well. Do not hesitate to write or whatever. :) Almost 6 months out that is really weird. Oh Lauren Gilbert and Baylee have their mission calls. Ask them where:) I am having a good time learning a lot. Hopefully growing. but love you all have a wonderful day:) and week. -Elder Hall

No comments:

Post a Comment