Monday, April 8, 2013

Favorite Scriptures

Hey dad good to hear from you just given you the scripture for my plaque, my favorite scripture is kind of somber but not really, St Mark 15:34 And at the Ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, Saying Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani? which is, being interpreted, My God, My God, why hast though forsaken me? It is kind of somber but I like the way Elder Holland explained it he is the man by the way. From his talk where he talked a lot about Christ and the Atonement he said the Son of God. The most perfect man to ever live had to feel utterly alone, just as mankind does during his time of greatest trial. If that's too somber if it is pick something cliche like the Moroni's challenge, Moroni 9:3 or 9:4 or both or with 5 I don't care honestly the first one is my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment