Sunday, August 24, 2014

Dads Letter 3/3/2014

Dear Konnor,

I've been thinking of you this weekend as we had Stake Conference and our visiting General Authority (Elder Monday of the Seventy) talked a lot about missionaries and missionary work.

It made me very grateful for you and your efforts and your dedication to the work. I know our Savior is proud of you and the way you have represented HIm on your mission. I don't take it for granted as I know how hard a mission can be at times and how much is expected of you. You have truly served the Lord with all of your heart, might, mind and strength.

We are committed to being better missionaries here and supporting the work in the best way that we can. We will be praying specifically for you and your success as well.

I noticed yesterday that it was pretty cold again in Minneapolis (got down to minus 11 or 12) and hope that you are safe and sound in that kind of weather. Hoping it will warm up soon so you can enjoy some spring weather.

I was in Santa Barbara last week for a photography convention that I was speaking at and will be in Palm Springs this Thursday and Friday speaking at a Dental convention. Those are two pretty warm areas for this time of year.

I'm looking forward to your update and hearing more about the work that is going on in your area. Please know how much I love you and how proud of you I am.

Love Papa

No comments:

Post a Comment