Monday, January 13, 2014

Bikes jacked:( Friends going home. 9/9/13

 My friends are home. It is kind of surreal. I am doing well. We had District p-day. Played some cards b-ball and went to space aliens.  A good kinda expensive restaurant, alien themed. We even got a pic with the alien! Haha. I got a haircut really short. I like it:) We also went to some outlets. I hate going to the Nike outlet I love Nike stuff! It was fun though. I am going on exchanges to Elk River tonight. Debi tried quitting smoking this week but its been hard for her. We made a rap about it that was a knock off of an Eminem song. . We went on a 2 day exchange with the Zone leader in St. Cloud it was a good exchange. Elder Tubs comp and Elder Saunders Zl got their bikes jacked. We were upset but we went and played b-ball when we got back Elder Tubs bike was back missing his seat and seat post and light. That was it though. His was brand new so that was good. It was locked to the rack . It worked out OK. Saunders didn't get his but his bike was junk. Man I just got a weird feeling reading my friends emails, they are all home. They sent their last emails where they are sad. 1 year left for me. Man them talking about school and stuff- I have no idea what I am gonna do. I never wanna go back ha. I hope I can stay out here in the Mission field longer. And go back to Nepali work. That was the happiest time of my life, I think. I really learned to love people. I will ask for it or something. I don't know what I am gonna do when I get back, I might do slcc or something simple. Work and pay tuition. I think I need to do it. So idk, Dad hook me up with that sports dude. I love sports. Thanks so much I gotta be quick. Emails are always rushed so write me if you have time I will write a handletter back to everyone I get. This week We go to the new Missionary training last time I trained I didn't get far enough to that point so this is good, I get to go! Ha it will be good. Always a revelatory experience. I love you all. Starr got promoted, she is a really good person she deserves it! She is really good with people. Sharwan went to college. Colby idk what he does, I don't even know where he lives!  Write me send me updates. The Perry kids wrote me and it was just them! So I know if they can do it- so can you. I love you all. Sorry this email stinks but deal with it! I love you all. I am going through the time in my mission that will make a big difference I have learned a lot in 1 year, but I have 1 year left and that's a good amount of time. How I use it will be big. I am in different positions too, so it is interesting. It just gets harder but it is good for me. A nap every now and then would be nice. Peace bros!

No comments:

Post a Comment