Monday, June 3, 2013

Write to me! 5/27/2013

So just so everyone know I have been in a trio the last three weeks and I Knew who my companion was gonna be. Still Elder Reynders (Samir) from Fresno California. I got a call this morning though and I am going to be the District Leader. It is just pretty intense cause this is a good ward. The Karen are going into a trio and we already knew that. Elder Wolz (no legs guy only member in the world that has the Melchizedek priesthood and is fluent in Karen and English) still has 30 days. Elder Mumford leaves tomorrow morning. That will be kind of nuts. He has been a big part of my mission. We are really good friends. Wednesday we get 2 sisters too. I wasn't too excited when I first heard about that, but it will be fine. One of them came out with Elder Weatherford and she seems nice. I don't know the other one. They are whitewashing my old English area so iIwill probably be helping them out a lot. The Nepali is coming alright. We have been really busy. Even though I am going to be District Leader I think things will slow down and I can focus on that a little bit more. I am memorizing things with flashcards and stuff. Elder Mumford leaves with his Nepali book. But I think me and Samir both have packages with those books waiting for us at the mission home. It was a good Memorial day we went to a Ward activity with food and sports this morning. We taught a lot this week as well but Elder Mumford was saying goodbye to everyone. I was on exchanges three times this week. But it has been a good week. Just a little bit of change. Wany is graduating that is cool. Hope everyone is doing well. I am doing really good. Just write me:) Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment